For ages traditional population of Amazon used American Health Multiple Iron Free. Multiple Iron–Free Vegetarian Formula is an energy rich mega–potency multivitamin developed on the principle that concentrates derived from whole foods are really the best approach to proper nutrition in a supplement form. Over 50 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients and herbs that work together to promote overall good health.Lipotropic and enzymes factors, vitamins, herbs and trace minerals provide balanced health benefits for nutritional well–being Each Bottle contains 90 Tabs
American Health Multiple Iron Free In addition to essential vitamins and minerals supplies your body with naturally occurring nutrients from whole foods not found in many supplements. These energy–rich whole foods work synergistically with other nutrients to provide extra nutritional support in one convenient formula. Natural whole food vegetable concentrate, citrus and mushroom complexes All the nutritional completeness you need daily for optimum wellness, from an iron–free multivitamin.
- What is the effect?
- These energy–rich whole foods work synergistically with other nutrients to provide extra nutritional support in one convenient formula
- How to use?
- For adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably before meals.
- How long to use?
- The minimum course is 30 days.
- What are side effects?
- Consult your medical doctor before taken.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if are allergic to bees, bee products, sunflowers or daisy–like flowers. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size- 3 Tablets Servings Per Container- 30 Vitamin A (as Beta–Carotene) Amount per serving 10,000 IU , Daily Value 200%, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Ester–C Calcium Ascorbate, Boron Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate, Manganese Ascorbate) 500mg Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) Amount per serving 400 IU, Daily Value 100% Vitamin E (as d–Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) Amount per serving 200 IU, Daily Value 667% Thiamin (Vitamin B–1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 37.5 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B–2) (as Riboflavin 5` Phosphate) 37.5 mg Niacin (as Niacinamide and Inositol Hexanicotinate) 37.5 mg Vitamin B–6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 37.5 mg Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%, Vitamin B–12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 37.5 mcg Biotin (as d–Biotin) 400 mcg 133%, Pantothenic Acid (as d–Calcium Pantothenate) 37.5 mg Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, d–Calcium Pantothenate, Ester–C Calcium Ascorbate, Calcium Histidinate, Calcium Aspartate, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ketoglutarate, Calcium Malate, Calcium Fumarate, Calcium Succinate and Calcium Gluconate) 500 mg Magnesium (as Magnesium- Oxide, Aspartate, Succinate, Citrate, Malate, Ketoglutarate, Fumarate, Gluconate, Histidinate and Ascorbate) 250 mg Zinc (as Zinc Citrate, Ketoglutarate, Malate, Succinate, Fumarate, Ascorbate, Histidinate, Picolinate, Aspartate, Monomethenomine and Gluconate) 25 mg Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg , Iodine (from Kelp) 75 mcg Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 1mg , Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 50 mcg Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate, Succinate, Histidinate, Aspartate, Citrate, Amino Acid Chelate, and Ascorbate) 5 mg Potassium (as Potassium Citrate, Fumarate, Succinate, Malate, Ascorbate, Aspartate and Gluconate) 49.5 mg Boron Complex (as Boron Aspartate, Boron Citrate and Boron Ascorbate) 1mg Methionine 18.75 mg ,Inositol 37.5 mg PABA (Para–Aminobenzoic Acid) 37.5 mg ,Choline Bitartrate 37.5 mg Rutin 25 mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon), (fruit) 150 mg Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis), (fruit) 25 mg Betaine Hydrochloride 25 mg Bromelain 8.25 mg, Papain 8.25 mg Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 25mg N–Acetyl–Cysteine 15 mg, L–Glutamine 10 mg, L–Taurine 5 mg Probiotic Complex (L–Acidophilus, L–Bulgaricus and B–Bifidum) 12.5 mg Coenzyme Q–10 3mg Bee Pollen 16.5mg Spirulina/Chlorella (Chlorophyllins) 30 mg Bee Propolis 16.5 mg L–Glutathione 10 mg Wheat Grass/Barley Grass (Chlorophyllins) 30mg Borage Oil (containing Omega–6 Lipids) 123 mg Royal Jelly 3mg , Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhizin) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root) 12.5mg Bilberry Extract (Anthocyanins) (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit) 12.5mg Pycnogenol (Pinus pinaster) (Maritime Pine Bark Extract) 5mg Echinacea/Goldenseal (Echinacosides) (Echinacea angustifolia) (root)/(Hydrastis canadensis) (root)30mg Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb) 55mg Polyphenol Complex (Red Wine Extract, Green Tea Extract) (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 15mg Vegetable Complex (From Beets, Yams, Celery, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli) 50 mg Citrus Complex (From Lemon, Orange, Lime, Grapefruit) 50mg Mushroom Complex (From Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake) 15mg Vitamin Co–Factor Complex (Pyridoxal 5` Phosphate (Vitamin B–6 Co–Factor), and Pantethine (Pantothenic Acid Co–Factor) 2,500 mcg (2.5 mg) Lycopene 1,000 mcg (1 mg) ,Lutein (Purified from Extracted Marigolds) 1,000 mcg (1mg), Alpha Lipoic Acid 1,000 mcg (1 mg) Tocotrienols 1,250 mcg (1.25 mg) , Daily Value not established..
Vegetable cellulose, calcium silica, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, red cabbage, titanium dioxide color, saffron.No yeast, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no egg, no sugar, no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no sodium.Suitable for Vegetarians.
This is only general information, in no way it should be considered as any type of medical advice. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR before taking any product. None of the statements were evaluated by FDA. We disclaim all responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of this information. We`re not responsible for any damage.
Customers who buy American Health Multiple Iron Free also purchase: