For ages traditional population of Amazon used Artemisinin. It contains 300 capsules in a bottle. Is best taken as part of a program that includes appropriate liver support nutrients. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
Artemisinin, Pure artemisinin or Qinghaosu, the active constituent of the herb Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood).
- What is the effect?
- Liver Support Nutrients!
- How to use?
- As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Artemisinin is best taken as part of a program that includes appropriate liver support nutrients. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
- How long to use?
- The minimum course is 90 days.
- What are side effects?
- Detoxification reactions may be experienced by some individuals. In rare cases may cause idiosyncratic liver dysfunction.
- Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. It may be wise to work with a healthcare practitioner to monitor liver enzymes and hemoglobin when using this product. Keep in a cool dry place, tightly capped.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size- 2 Capsules, Servings Per Container- 150, Artemisinin 200 mg, Daily Value not established.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L–leucine.
This is only general information, in no way it should be considered as any type of medical advice. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR before taking any product. None of the statements were evaluated by FDA. We disclaim all responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of this information. We`re not responsible for any damage.
Customers who buy Artemisinin also purchase: