Numerous research and trials proved that Abana improves heart health and cardio–vascular functions in people of all genders and ages. Many athletes take Abana for to maintaining normal cholesterol levels and normal lipid metabolism. Moreover it helps to reduce nervousness and anxiety. Each bottle contains 60 caps.
- What is the effect?
- No irritation, normal cholesterol level, improved cardio–vascular functions.
- How to use?
- Take one capsule a day with a glass of water of orange juice.
- How long to use?
- The minimum course of treatment is 2 months. In most cases it's recommended to take for 4–6 months to get a long lasting result.
- What are side effects?
- If you are not allergic to any ingredients you will experience NO side effects.
- There are no records of negative interractions of Abana with other meds, however please inform your doctor that you are taking Abana if you are being prescribed any product for heart.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size- Two Capsules, Servings per Container-60 Amount per Serving % Daily Value Dashamoola blend- 32mg Malay bush beech(root) ,oroxylum(root), clerodendrum phiomids(root), fragrant padri tree(root), sarivan(root), (uraria picta Desv.)(root) ,solanum anguivi(root), yellow–fruit nightshade(root), tribulus(root).Proprietary herbal blend 688mg arjuna(bark), Indian catnip (whole plant), ashwagandha(root),shatavari(root),boerhavia(root),ajowan(seed),gotu kola(wholeplant), [convolvutus pluricalis choisy.](whole plant ), eclipta(whole plant),amla (friut),licorice(root),guggul(oleo–gum–resin),shilajeat (mineral pitch),holy basil (whole plant), long pepper(fruit), chebulic myrobalan(fruit rind), Indian tinospora(stem),ginger (rhizome),celastrus(fruit),cassia(bark),cyperus(tuber),clove(flower bud), saffron (style and stigma). Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose(capsule) color variations are normal with natural formulations.
- Himalaya is the oldest of the existing herbal medicine manufacturers in the world. The Himalaya Drug Company was established in 1930 and since then gained leading positions on the markets of over 60 countries.
Tinospora Gulancha is a popular for its ability to improve the immune system and the body's resistance to infections. It also has a very strong antispasmodic effect.
The principal constituents of its roots are the alkaloids somnine, somniferine, withanine, tropine, psuedotropine and anaferine which are strong relaxants against spams and for blood vascular muscles.
Nepeta hindostana is used in most medicine for angina pectoris, cardiac thrombosis, trachycardia, and weakness of the heart.
There are large quantaties of tartaric acid and invert sugars in the pulp which is used as a refrigerant, carminative and laxative.
Emblica officinalis gives second youth to your body becuase of lots of vitamins, minerals and acids that it contains.
Chebulic Myrobalan removes toxins and fats from the body, reduces cholesterol.
This is only general information, in no way it should be considerred as any type of medical advice. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR before taking any product. None of the statements were evaluated by FDA. We disclaim all responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of this information. We`re not responsible for any damage.